Sunday, August 2, 2009

Zee Saregama Lil Champs

Of late, I have gotten addicted to this show. The quality of kids is simply amazing. What blows me away is the apparent ease with which the kids perform. Although I am quite sure they must be putting in hours of hard work and preparation behind the scenes. It even makes me wonder if it is fair to make kids work in this manner.

But, there are some irritating aspects of the show, starting with the intros and profiles of children which are downright cheap and tasteless. Even the two kids emceeing the shows get to you after a while.

As far as the quality of the contestants go, this is beyond comparison.

1 comment:

  1. Yes the intros and previews and parent's ka rona dhona gets on my nerves too.

    Singing is fabulous. I followed the Marathi version of this and it was far better in the other aspects too like handling parents, emotions. More importantly the judges were very balanced in their approach.

    - Sid

    ReplyDelete